Marketing Executive - Campaigns Direct and Email
£28,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Are you driven and excited by a challenging Marketing Executive position? Please read on...
Respected and award winning company with a International network and a passion for excellence are looking for a Marketing Executive to deliver prescribed elements of divisional marketing activities, ensuring marketing communication plans are delivered to on time to facilitate year on year growth in lead generation and conversion.
- £28,000 - £30,000 base salary (depending on experience
- Corporate benefits
- Huge amounts of personal and professional growth
The main elements of this role are:
- Management of on and offline B2B and B2C CRM campaigns (direct mail and email)
- Optimising the use of data to ensure strategic targeting of campaigns.
- Development of relevant customer propositions and messages
- Work to develop new triggered email campaigns and effective customer journeys.
- Grow the B2B database
- Management of Microsoft dynamics and email platform (pure 360 and campaign monitor)
- Analyse campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for future direct marketing campaigns
- Plan, create and execute email campaigns (HTML, links, dynamic content, audience etc.)
- Stay abreast of competitor email activity and industry enhancements.
With good knowledge of CRM systems from a B2B or B2C perspective, you will be organised, self motivated, extremely pro-active and be keen to work as a successful and cohesive team.
In return this role offers the opportunity to join a well established award winning company where Professionalism, Values and Commitment are at the heart of their business. Progression and career development are realistic growth opportunities within this organisation.
Interested? Please send your CV as soon as possible to Ian Baldry - Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing Division at VPss.
- Career Development
- Marketing Executive
- B2B Marketing