The Company is a York based software and data company developing and selling desktop and web-based geographical solutions and services to a wide range of B2B industries including media, marketing, logistics, retail, and the public sector.
With sole responsibility for marketing you will work closely with our Commercial and Developer teams, creating strong content based on our products in order to generate high quality leads and company awareness.
Your duties will include
- Creating and maintaining content using a CMS
- Developing case studies and blog posts
- Generating engaging social media content
- Creating tailored eZines for contacts using the company CRM
- Support the business with other marketing materials as necessary
- Liaising with clients occasionally
Optimisation and Analysis:
- Managing PPC and SEO
- Interpreting Google analytics
- Presenting recommendations to the Board
We require you to have
- Marketing experience in a B2B environment
- CIM qualification
- Degree education in a relevant subject
- Confident and natural written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- 2 years proven experience in PPC and SEO
- 2 years proven experience in HTML/CSS or CMS web authoring
- 2 years proven experience in Google analytics
- Image editing experience
Salary dependent on experience
Please apply with a CV and covering letter by using the application link supplied.
Successful applicants will be invited for up to two interviews and will be expected to complete a short competency-based task.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
- Social Media