Our client, an award-winning wealth management firm, have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Marketing Executive.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Marketing Manager with daily marketing activities. This could include delivering campaigns, creating content and general marketing administration.
· Create and manage content for a variety of channels
· Support the implementation of marketing activities
· Write and edit press releases
· Work with external agencies
· Maintain digital channels including, web, social media and email
· Manage production of marketing material
The successful candidate will need demonstrable experience in a similar role (ideally 2 years), some financial services or investment knowledge and excellent written skills. You will also need to be able to work autonomously, be highly organised and ideally have some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
The role is full time, permanent, based in central Bristol, offering a starting salary of up to £25,000.
Please apply today if this could be of interest.
- Content Management
- Financial Services
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media