Are you a marketing professional looking for your next opportunity within a large organisation with a vision?
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is currently looking for marketing executive to join their growing marketing team.
As marketing executive at SUEZ you will be creating marketing and communication campaigns supporting our private and public sector business development teams and contributing to an ever growing, established company that’s helping customers reduce their impact on the environment, conserve natural resources and reduce the amount of waste send to landfill.
Reporting to the Senior Mrketing Manager and working alongside a 19-strong communications team, the marketing executive will be responsible for assisting a delivery of B2B marketing campaigns, both online and offline, producing a range of targeted marketing and customer communications materials, helping coordinate customer-facing events and promoting the company’s work through various digital and traditional channels including content management systems, social media, paid search and other lead generation activities.
The marketing executive will be responsible for administrative tasks such as maintaining distribution lists generated as a result of marketing activities, updating the marketing and events activity planner and the social media editorial calendar. The person in the role will be also responsible for processing team’s invoices.
What are the requirements? (Experience and qualifications)
- A recent graduate with qualifications in marketing, business or media.
- Previous experience in a marketing role.
- A supportive and collaborative attitude. Happy to work as part of a team.
- Excellent creative writing skills. Able to write and produce compelling content under pressure and at short notice.
- Experience in proofreading and copy editing with strong attention to detail and a common sense approach.
- Expert in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using CMS, digital platforms such as WordPress and the email automation tools i.e. Pardot, DotMailer, MailChimp and social media management tools i.e. Hootsuite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to translate technical information into a digestible format.
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is an equal opportunities employer. We have been voted one of the 25 best big companies to work for in 2018.
With a raft of benefits, family-friendly policies and excellent remuneration packages, there’s never been a better time to join SUEZ recycling and recovery UK. We are proud of our fantastic opportunities for personal growth and professional development as we continue to build and grow our forward thinking company and you could play a key part in our success.
A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work, we believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. We also expect our people to be enthusiastic and responsible. If you share our thinking - and have the qualities we’re looking for - you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV. Those progressing to the next stage will be asked to complete an assessment task prior to interview.
- Marketing Executive
- Writing Skills
- B2B Marketing