£20,000 - £22,000 with Bonus & Benefits
Are you a pro-active graduate looking to launch your career in marketing?
An exciting conference production company are looking to add another marketing executive to their warm and friendly team. They are a small, yet rapidly expanding conference producer with a hard-working and enthusiastic office environment, making them a great company to work for. Within this role, you will be working across a wide range of industries including: social media, digital media, food and drink, charities and many more. The business offers many benefits too - pension and healthcare, personal annual training budget, social events as well as an industry leading benefits package!
- Managing the campaigns for a range of events, conferences, seminars and training workshops so that they run smoothly to time constraints
- Liaising extensively with senior clients on the telephone and face to face
- Assisting the marketing manager in all campaign management
- Managing the websites for a range of different conferences, as well as overseeing all social media and online marketing
- Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors so that the conference runs successfully
- Having achieved a degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or Marketing this will enable you to dive straight into the role
- Having an interest in online marketing and paid campaigns will mean you can passionately talk to clients about your services
- Having an engaging personality with a positive attitude to work will mean you will fit in quickly with the team and achieve your targets
- Excellent copywriting, proofing and Excel skills will benefit you when working on marketing campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills will allow you to efficiently liaise with clients and sponsors
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking to kick-start your marketing career in a company where everyone's say is important.
- online marketing
- social media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job