Horsham, West Sussex
My Client is at the forefront of providing outstanding Plant Hire services to Clients across the South East and South West. With close to 50 years’ trade experience you will be working for one the UK’s leading providers of plant hire for construction, demolition and waste management industries.
Due to the relocation of the current marketing executive an exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving business and make a real difference.
Key Duties of the Marketing Executive
- To develop the companies marketing strategy
- Manage Social Media accounts
- Day to day management of Marketing and Communication activity
- Maintain the company website and online content
- Manage web related campaigns and drive traffic onto companies platforms
- Writing of press releases
- Arranging Promotional Events
- Updating the company’s bespoke CRM
Key Competencies of the Marketing Executive
- Must have previous experience in a B2B marketing role
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Knowledge of the full Marketing Skillset
- Professional, Personal and Committed
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and highly motivated
If you have previous B2B experience of Marketing and a degree or the equivalent in Marketing, please contact Andrew Billington on the listed number to discuss things further, otherwise simply email with a copy of your current CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
All correspondence will be handled in the strictest of confidence.