£27k + 10% bonus
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the marketing Executive has ownership of the campaign execution for his/her product portfolio and supports the Head of Marketing in managing all owned channels including website and social channels. The Marketing Executive will join a strong and friendly marketing team that looks after the renowned brands. This role is well-suited for a junior marketer looking to develop their career within a large organisation. The ideal candidate brings an analytical mindset, attention to detail and plenty of drive to grow this exciting portfolio.
This global learning and training division is exclusively dedicated to provide B2C and B2B learning solutions working with major global players in their industry which is hugely growing and this is why they are growing the team, exciting times ahead!
This role is ideal for someone hungry to learn and progress and who is a motivated and enthusiastic marketer who is also not afraid to bring in his/her own ideas.
The Marketing Executive will play a key role in executing integrated lead generation campaigns for his/her portfolio of learning courses, from setting up products and campaigns in the marketing systems, segmenting and creating target lists, creating sales collateral, to producing emails and optimising paid search and social campaigns. You will work closely with the product teams to ensure messaging is on point and to create and launch new content marketing initiatives.
You will need to be commercially minded, have strong analytical capabilities and work well under pressure. Excitingly, these high growth areas have recently expanded the product portfolio to include brand new digital product offerings!
- Set up products and campaigns in the marketing and CRM system
- Maintain the budget spend tracker
- Manage email campaigns independently
- Manage and administer the website
- Create new product collateral
- Support execution of the presence at key industry events
- Measure and report on performance across all campaigns and assess against goals
- KPI's - monitored and reporting weekly, email KPI's - OR, CTR, website bookings, revenue..
- 1+ year working in a marketing or sales role
- BSc/MSc degree in business, marketing, journalism or related
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior English copywriting
- Effective project and time management
We would like for you to be familiar with some key systems, although that’s not essential for the role.
- MS Office (Excel), Wordpress, Photoshop, Adestra or other email marketing platforms.