£30k + 20% bonus (of annualised salary)
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive has ownership of the campaign execution for his/her product portfolio across various digital product offerings You will support the Senior Marketing Manager in managing all owned channels including website and social channels. The Marketing Executive will join a strong and friendly marketing team that looks after the renowned learning brands and works in partnership with top Academic Institutions. This role is well-suited for someone looking to continually develop their career within a large organisation. The ideal candidate brings an analytical mindset, attention to detail and plenty of drive to grow the digital learning portfolio.
The Marketing Executive will play a key role in executing lead generation campaigns for his/her portfolio of products, from setting up products and campaigns in the marketing systems, segmenting and creating target lists, creating sales collateral, to producing emails and optimising paid search and social campaigns.
You will need to be commercially minded, have strong analytical capabilities and work well under pressure. This portfolio is an excitingly growing division and have recently expanded the portfolio to include new topics across 3 industries. This role is extremely hands-on and we are therefore looking for a motivated and enthusiastic marketer who is also not afraid to bring in his/her own ideas.
- Set up products and campaigns in the marketing and CRM system
- Maintain the budget spend tracker
- Manage email campaigns independently
- Manage and administer our website
- Create new product collateral
- Plan and execute on our presence at key industry events
- Measure and report on performance across all campaigns and assess against goals
- KPI's - Number of leads - monitored and reported weekly, Email KPIs such as OR, CTR, Website bookings and revenues
- 1+ year working in a marketing role
- BSc/MSc degree in business, marketing, journalism or related
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior English copywriting
- Effective project and time management
We would like for you to be familiar with some key systems, below are just examples:
- MS Office, particularly Excel
- Wordpress desired but not essential
- Photoshop desired but not essential
- Adestra desired but not essential