They are looking for a proactive, highly organised candidate to join their forever expanding team. Somebody who could demonstrate experience within a similar role or is looking to develop fundamental skills within a sales and marketing role would be ideal for this position.
This fantastic opportunity will be offered on a permenant contract, subject to a 6 month probationary period.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 depending on skills and experience.
This full time, permenant position comes with a company paid health plan, contributory pension, 24 days paid holiday, increasing to 26 days in addition to bank holidays.
This really is a great chance to get stuck in with a fantastic forever growing company. We are looking to get a well suited professional secured in this role as soon as possible.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide all round support to the marketing department and an ideal candidate will have experience in and be responsible for the following areas:-
• Ensuring a healthy business development list is maintained
• Make sure customer requests are followed up on in accordance with agreed service levels
• Sales leads are efficiently distributed
• Administrative duties are undertaken as necessary
• Websites kept up to date using content management system.
• Competent IT tasks are undertaken as appropriate and familiarity with relevant software is achieved
• Appropriate help and support is given to field based staff
• Analysis and summary of ongoing projects
The ideal candidate for this role, will also possess certain skills such as:
• A passion for Marketing
• Good telephone and conversational skills
• Organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative
• Administrative and good communication skill
• Website maintenance – with experience in WordPress and social software
• Customer focused, efficient worker
• Creativity and Digital Marketing awareness
• General willingness to learn – internal systems
• Good general IT skills, specifically Microsoft packages
• Good interpersonal skills, team player and helpful attitude
• Database management skills
• Not afraid to ‘get stuck in’!
If you feel you hold the qualities required for the position, and wish to grow within a well established company, please do not hesitate to apply as we are hoping to short list immediately.
Good luck with your application!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business