Marketing Executive (6 month contract - could extend)
A busy, dynamic, and varied marketing role working for an award winning international HR consultancy. We are looking for an organised marketing professional with strong digital/ social media skills to work at our Head office in Guildford, Surrey.
You will report into the Head of Marketing and work closely with the central marketing team that are based in the UK office.
To start April and to run until at least September/ October. There is a possibility that this role could extend/ go permanent but no guarantee.
This is a truly international working environment with a culture of diversity and inclusion. Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle and a comprehensive benefits package including family private medical, pension, income protection, 25 days bank holiday.
- Implement marketing campaigns
- Project manage events and webinars
- Assist in follow up activities from events
- Create web pages, invites, social media content in collaboration with consultants and central marketing
- Liaison with internal stakeholders
- Supplier management for SEO and website companies
- Proactively manage our mailing list
- Responsible for making sure we are GDPR compliant
- Proof reading of articles and additional materials
Skills & experience
- Strong communicator
- Persuasive and confident, an influencer able to negotiate
- Organised and results focused, a 'doer'
- Collaborative and able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Tech Savvy - you understand social media
- At least 3 year marketing experience
- Ideally marketing experience in product sales within a service industry
- Knowledge of HR, Recruitment or occupational psychology would be an advantage
- social media