We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team and support the growth of BondMason.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience across the marketing mix at an exciting time for the business as we continue to develop the proposition into new areas. This is a full-time role based in Harpenden. The candidate is likely to be a recent graduate, or someone keen to take on more responsibility and develop their career further.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Brand and Client Engagement teams by;
- Managing social media campaigns, including sharing and posting content and representing BondMason in relevant discussion forums.
- Writing and generating content for the website, blogs, articles and email campaigns.
- Assisting with ongoing Search Engine Optimisation through keyword research, content planning, link building and supporting paid for search activity including PPC.
- Researching events and networking opportunities and on occasion attending events to represent BondMason.
- Monitoring competitor activity in terms of social media mentions, press coverage and providing general market updates.
- Assisting with data cleansing and data management to ensure General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
- Providing administrative support across the Brand and Client Engagement Teams including campaign tracking and reporting and supporting the wider team as required.
- Providing marketing support to the Sales Team.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will:
- have a degree or strong A-Level grades including maths or science subject
- have an awareness of, or experience in marketing
- have strong numeracy skills, and be proficient in Excel
- have a "Can do" attitude
- have problem solving skills and a quick learner
- be a good communicator
- be diligent, with excellent attention to detail
- be well organised and good at prioritising tasks
What we offer
As a small company, we aim for the role and working environment to be fulfilling, enjoyable and interesting. We are a pro-active and flexible employer, we like our colleagues to be committed to helping the company grow, but importantly, they prefer to "work to live" and not "live to work".
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Based in Harpenden.
How to apply
Please include a cover note with your application describing why you want to work at BondMason; and how you feel you would be well suited to this role. Please include a CV or link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
- Database Administration
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine
- Digital Marketing Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job