Are you a motivated marketer looking to take your career to the next level?
Globe Business Media Group is looking for an ambitious new Marketing Executive and you could be just the right candidate! With a portfolio of market-leading products, we are on the hunt for an exceptional individual with experience in B2B marketing to join our fast-growing company.
The role offers a great opportunity for individual growth as we will train you in the necessary skills to establish an excellent marketing career with Globe. You will be joining a tight-knit team based in our offices in London’s vibrant Borough Market.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Between one and two years’ experience of marketing B2B products.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience operating within a CRM environment.
- Familiarity with a variety of marketing tools, including email distribution platforms.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to create and execute detailed marketing plans.
- Work across an integrated marketing mix, including both online and off line channels.
- Negotiate barter agreements and media partnerships.
- Work with the Studio team to manage the design process for marketing collaterals.
- Understand and manage the data protection rules of all media types.
- Take control of and manage your own marketing plans and demonstrate the return of your marketing campaigns.
- Communicate effectively with key business stakeholders.
- Help to assess and improve the performance of the marketing department.
- Support the group’s sales functions.
Globe’s people are core to our success. We’re as proud of them as we are of our market-leading products - we know that great people make great products and they also make for a great place to work. That’s why we invest in our people by providing them with tools for their personal and career development.
Innovation is a core part of our culture; we fuel it with our open working environment, transparency and the freedom we give employees to voice their ideas and opinions.
The Globe Group Marketing Division provides marketing and sales support for the company’s market-leading events, rankings and intelligence products. We leverage data-driven marketing principles, implement best-in-class branding initiatives and constantly strive to innovate with the aim of enhancing the customer experience. If you are interested in joining our busy team, please get in touch!
We are a leading provider of business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets.
Through our market-leading insight, we inform and connect a highly engaged community of over 350,000 legal and intellectual property professionals worldwide.
With offices or representatives in three continents and over 150 dedicated staff, we produce high-quality subscription products, intuitive platforms and engaging events for our international client base.
- Competitive salary.
- Twenty-five days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Private health insurance.
- Season ticket loan.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive
- B2B Marketing