Our client is looking for a motivated marketing executive with a can-do attitude to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful applicant will be a well organised individual, have a high level of attention to detail and possess excellent copywriting & proofreading skills. The successful applicant will be someone with a creative flair who has knowledge of HTML and the ability to create and design artwork for on and offline campaigns. Youll be able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision.
As the team is going through a period of expansion, all responsibilities are varied and the successful applicant must demonstrate a willingness to help in other appropriate areas where necessary.
If you are a self-motivator who genuinely has a passion for all things marketing and think this description suits you, please submit your CV to our team.
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Shared responsibility for ensuring email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Salesforce and Exact Target)
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company website to improve conversions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Providing general support to the marketing team on and offline
- Creating general marketing literature (must be proficient in the use of HTML and design software such as Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Devising appropriate on/offline lead generation strategies and working as a team to ensure they achieve maximum potential
- Analyse results across marketing channels and identify improvements where necessary
Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred, though applicants qualified by experience may be accepted.
Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential.
Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
Previous experience in a similar marketing role
Design skills are required (use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, great sense of humour.
Experience of PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns is advantageous.
Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Understand and be able to drive continuous improvement of brand awareness.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate messages in the companys tone.
Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Microsoft applications, Adobe Photoshop and a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Able to work alone with direction and to multi-task, work quickly and manage a workload that will vary from day to day.
Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Should be able to demonstrate success within a previous marketing role
Good working knowledge of web analytics is advantageous.
Good time management skills
Constantly looking to self-improve and improve company processes and systems
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.