The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Communications Marketing Executive to join our thriving Marketing team, who manage our international presence. The Communications Marketing Executive will be a central point of contact and responsible for pulling together all marketing communications. This includes b2b. b2c & b2e audiences.
We are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as manufacturing facility in North America.
Key Responsibilities- Communications Marketing Executive:
• Be responsible for planning, creating and measuring the effectiveness of all campaigns to our relevant stakeholders and audiences
• Develop quarterly communication plans for each of our audiences, bringing in line the likes of PR, SM and advertising and distribute internally
• Manage the Company organised events such as exhibitions, charity efforts, Town Hall meetings, Christmas party etc. whilst sticking to budget
• Working with the digital team, ensure that campaigns are integrated by using all available channels
• Newsletter creation and distribution
• Copy writing and content creation, including print, video and digital media
• Implement brand guidelines throughout the Company including all customer touch points and undertake improvements
• Be a central point of contact and responsible for pulling together all marketing communications. This will include b2b, b2c and b2e audiences
• Competitor research
The Ideal Communications Marketing Executive:
• Exceptionally organised and able to multitask across different projects at any one time
• Proactive and able to prioritise jobs in accordance to deadlines
• Flexible and able to work under pressure
• Vigilant with excellent attention to detail
• Be articulate and an excellent communicator to all stakeholders
• Be professional and a good team player
Additional Requirements- Marketing Executive:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience and knowledge in previous roles is necessary
• Degree is not necessary, but preferential if possible
• Excellent telephone manner and confident interacting with customers face to face and on the telephone on a daily basis
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per Annum + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Please apply online for this Marketing Executive role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Marketing Executive role and to follow further instructions if applicable.