Marketing Executive - Competitive Salary - Harleston, Norfolk
Do you have a creative flair with a proven track record of implementing successful digital campaigns and have an interest or experience in the equine market? Feedmark, an established equine and canine supplement business, is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing team. You will be a marketer who is, enthusiastic and well-rounded with a broad range of experience to manage multiple tasks.
You will work from their office using your experience of developing and managing marketing campaigns to play a vital role in the growth and success of the company.
- Support the Marketing Manager to achieve the company’s objectives
- Develop and lead projects
- Create digital campaigns
- Enhance the customer experience
Feedmark is a family-owned and independent British business, which has been supplying equine and canine feed supplements to 70,000 customers for 35 years. You will work from their rural idyllic offices, surrounded by open East Anglian countryside and have a driving licence.
Feedmark have an unparalleled reputation for excellent product quality and outstanding customer service, so this a really exciting opportunity for a ambitious Marketing Executive to join and play a real part in the company’s extended growth.
The key skills and responsibilities of a Marketing Executive:
- At least two years’ experience in marketing
- An interest in horses
- Experience of creating and managing campaigns to achieve business sales objectives
- Ability to produce clear and concise messaging across a range of channels with experience of writing engaging copy
- Social media and email marketing experience
- Google analytics and SEO knowledge, ideally with experience of AdWords and Facebook advertising
- Full driving license
Feeling excited about joining this thriving company? Please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job