An international education provider is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team, based in South East London. You will be responsible for delivering both the offline and online marketing campaigns to support the commercial business function.
You will need to have excellent project management skills, experience working in a fast paced commercial environment and will be joining a collaborative team.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Support the design, development, print production and delivery of collateral.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications plan.
- Support the planning of advertising and promotional activities.
Key Skills and Experience of the Marketing Executive:
- Experience using Mail Chimp or other email marketing systems.
- Evidence of using results and metrics to guide marketing activity.
- Knowledge of the education sector.
- Experience in producing marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and presentations.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail, then please apply.