We are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive for a local, leading firm based on the outskirts of Southampton. This role is to support the Head of Business Development & Marketing in all aspects of marketing, communications and promotion of the brand.
Due to the nature of our clients business, ideally you will have previous experience within a professional services environment.
- To protect, enhance, communicate and champion the brand, both internally and externally; run targeted and tailored seminar/workshop/training events to clients/potential clients and referrers (include researching and booking of venue and advising on topics and target audience, all event preparation, support on the day and follow up with speakers/hosts and delegates)
- To be responsible for the organisation and running of all corporate hospitality events held on behalf of clients/key contacts and referrers (including obtaining feedback from attendees and hosts)
- Monitoring and reporting on ROI of marketing activities throughout Dorset and Hampshire
- To be responsible for sharing and communicating best practice between the departments, working with external design agencies or other members of the BD & Marketing team to produce event invitations and send same to agreed target audience, drafting event communications and notifications to share on their website and throughout social media
- To organise and co-ordinate external events where the firm has a presence (i.e. sponsorship of events, exhibitions, networking events etc) organise and assist with internal events
- To be responsible for preparing all necessary delegate packs, Powerpoint presentations and other documentation required at events where staff are attending or speaking;
- Research and booking/purchasing of all event equipment and marketing materials (including corporate gifts) as required
- Monitor the requirements for and manage the creation, production and updating of all marketing literature
- To look for PR opportunities; including the drafting and placing of press releases whilst creating relationships with local and specialist media
- To provide regular updates to the Head of Business Development & Marketing for inclusion in the BD & Marketing Board Report
- To support the Head of Business Development with other marketing activities as and when necessary
For further details, please apply here or contact Tanya in our Winchester office.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.