To provide marketing support and work with key stakeholders across the Underwriting business to deliver marketing activities that support business objectives. You will have excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail. This role requires someone who able to work across multiple activities and is a good team player.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to deliver the strategic marketing plan in line with pre-agreed budgets.
- Creative input into the design process, liaising with external design agencies to ensure the production of high quality, differentiated and brand compliant campaigns and collateral.
- Manage the content calendar for the team and write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts.
- Management of Social Media for Underwriting, delivering content and increasing engagement/followers.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of exhibitions & events.
- Maintain consistency with the brand and developing brand guidelines.
- Administration of the central underwriting marketing budget.
- Conduct research to find relevant information in relation to our target audiences, competitors, campaigns and projects.
- Take on general tasks for the team to support marketing activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent grasp of English - written and oral.
- In-depth know-how of Social platform usage.
- A true passion for marketing, coupled with drive and motivation to have a direct impact on the progression of the business.
- A university degree or equivalent professional marketing qualification (CIM).
- Marketing experience, including exposure to all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Experience within the insurance or financial services industry, but other B2B industries considered.
- The ability to develop trusted business relationships with senior internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Creative flair and confidence.
- Good decision maker, proactive and organised.
- A desire to work autonomously and a proven self-starter.
- IBM Watson experience would be desirable.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Financial Services