£20000 - £22000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Marketing Executive to join this fast paced company with an enviable reputation.
This role would be perfect for a candidate that is either a marketing graduate or someone that has one year + marketing experience
- Supporting the Head of Sales & Marketing in all new business generation projects and marketing initiatives.
- Collect and compile content from internal and external sources to write and constantly update case studies, innovation output, team/product updates and social industry content
- Responsible for scoring and identifying warm prospects following events and email/DM campaigns
- Contribute to content ideas for publication through the Company website and social media channels
- Supporting the head of sales & marketing, taking over briefings into wider stakeholders at the earliest possible point and managing internal experts to ensure meeting actions are delivered on time
- Ensure all external messaging is in line with agreed tone of voice and brand proposition(s)
- Ensure accurate records of marketing communications for the Company (and associated brands) are maintained and campaigns run on time and to budget, reporting into the board meetings monthly
- Develop and manage an internal marketing and communication strategy for the company targeted at agreed vertical sectors
- Ensure delivery of communications plans and all activity e.g. personalised email campaigns, Direct Mail, event management organisation and attendee briefing and coordination, PR and ensuring everything is delivered to time and on budget
- Support the head of sales & marketing in identifying sales-ready leads from marketing campaigns and brief to sales executive for prospecting as required
- Report weekly through written records and new business meetings on upcoming marketing events that require stakeholder input
- Maintain and follow up actions from internal communications meetings with stakeholders
- Maintain and follow up actions from external PR calls and meetings with stakeholders, ensuring actions are prioritised and deadlines are adhered to
- Collect and compile content from internal and external sources to write and constantly update case studies, innovation output, team/product updates and social industry content.
- Identify and coordinate awards entries and agency league tables with support of the head of new business & marketing
- Enable content creation via the channel experts by taking ideas and drafting content for further editing / approval during busy periods
- Updating salesforce records to make sure that all contact with prospects is noted, and relevant files / proposals are attached
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to complete regular marketing reporting for the internal team, based on key campaigns and channel activity
- Lead coordination and compilation of proposals/new business RFP responses and pitch/meeting content to timeline and budget, ensuring deadlines are clearly communicated to wider stakeholders and sufficient approval time is allowed
- Ensure weekly marketing and PR status reports are delivered through written records to the board and senior stakeholders
- Ensure wider stakeholders are fully informed on events and briefed on individual requirements in a timely manner.
- Responsible for leading event preparation (research into delegates and prospects) and briefing all stakeholders as relevant, with support of the head of sales & marketing.
- Highly organised, a self-starter with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written, email and telephone
- Experienced in campaign management and implementation, preferably with experience of using CRM systems and marketing automation platforms
- Keen interest in digital
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment taking ownership for tasks from inception to conclusion
- Friendly and outgoing, enjoy building new relationships and working with multiple stakeholders internally and external suppliers
- Preferably educated to degree standard
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!