Marketing Executive - £35k DOE based in Guildford
We are delighted to be recruiting for our IT client for a Marketing Executive. This role will be responsible for marketing a portfolio of products, building and implementing marketing plans for channel partner engagement and end-user lead generation. You will be involved in the entire marketing programme.
Having your own transport is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
• Quarterly and Annual Vendor Marketing Campaigns
• MDF Submissions, Management and Collections
• Organising events
• Administration of the content on the website
• Organising marketing materials
• Administration of campaigns run with third party agencies
You will proactively engage with vendor marketing teams, working with them on joint campaign and events, securing maximum MDF and developing content.
You will also work directly with reseller partners on their own campaigns, providing essential support.
The role also includes managing content on the website, social media updates, content syndication, and communications to the partner community.
We are looking for candidates with previous marketing experience, ideally within the IT channel or broader IT sector.
• Creative outlook in producing and delivering innovative and engaging marketing activities and campaigns
• Confident approach, and able to work with a wide range of suppliers and partners
• Commercially aware, with an understanding of how marketing drives pipeline and integrates within the sales process and ultimately delivers ROI
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, activities and calendars
• Knowledge of IT & cybersecurity technologies would be preferred
You’ll work closely with the rest of the marketing team, developing and implementing the company marketing plan.
You will also work closely with the Product Managers who look after the vendors in your portfolio, which includes input into Marketing & Business Plans, helping co-ordinate lead generation campaign follow-ups and attending events.
You would be joining a fast growing dynamic business who place focus on training, development and reward!
Please apply ASAP - Immediate interviews available.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Cross Channel Marketing
- Partner Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job