The Marketing Executive will be a key contact for the businesses commercial growth and the marketing of a series of new product launches over the next 6 months.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Managing the CRM system and database to ensure contacts are kept up to date and to build lists.
- Working with the wider marketing team to manage SEO. PPC and Social media strategies.
- Team management and development of junior members of the marketing team.
- Marketing analysis and reporting, ensuring that all marketing campaigns have an effective ROI.
- Managing partnership agreements with key stakeholders and companies and affiliate marketing channels.
- Managing marketing budgets and ensuring effective spend.
- Copywriting for marketing content where required.
- Managing the email marketing campaigns end-to-end.
Requirements of the Marketing Manager
- Degree educated with a strong commercial B2B marketing background is a key requirement.
- Experience in the events industry is desirable but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills is highly desirable.
- Strong email marketing and copywriting skills are of key importance.