Dorset - Commutable from Bournemouth, Poole, Ringwood, Wimborne
A great opportunity has arisen for a marketing executive to join a leading and well established organisation, to work on a wide range of marketing activities.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company website, inc. managing web developments, creating and uploading content, tracking and reporting on results
- Manage the company Intranet
- Create and maintain sales and marketing literature
- Manage sales leads generated from marketing initiatives
- Monitor competitor's activity
- Organise events
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Understanding of Internet and web-based communications
- A good understanding of business and marketing knowledge
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Good copy writing and proof-reading skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Experience in producing market reports and documentation.
- Experience in using google analytics
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign ideally)
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing Executive
- google analytics