We're excited to be partnering this successful and progressive business in the local market in their search for a Marketing Executive who can start to take ownership of strategy, while adopting a hands on approach to drive the business forward vs its competitors.
A standalone role in its day to day existence, the role will report to a Senior Manager and learn/develop/progress to gradually take the lead on strategic matters over time. Already a forward thinking business in it's approach to Marketing; social media management, exhibitions and improvements in Web presence are all areas which complement the more traditional Marketing methods which will need to be managed too.
In short, it's an all round SME Marketing role whereby progressive development ideas are welcome, along with a willingness to undertake the administrative duties around the strategic.
Key duties include:
- Act as budget holder on business marketing strategy and implementation.
- Management of all creative; writing copy and designing all publicity/marketing pieces, online and offline.
- Assess and manage performance analytics, driving continuous improvement in marketing delivery.
- Prepare and organise all exhibition/event participation for the business, from administrative organisation to creative appearance and strategic follow up.
- Take the lead with content and delivery of all social media presence, driving SEO and quality of all online content.
- Liaise internally with all departments to improve the quality of the CRM and it's efficacy for the whole business.
A genuine opportunity for an experienced, but developing Marketing professional to take the lead and grow through the mentoring of a highly experienced, strategic expert. We're seeking hungry, proactive and responsible individuals who can work independently and take initiative, even in situations where they don't necessarily have experience to fall back on. An SME background would be helpful, but our client is open to various options and is able to provide a progressive opportunity for a candidate to build on Junior experience if the timing is right.
A locally renowned employer for benefits and employee satisfaction, this a rarely available opportunity which may move quickly for the successful candidate. Please apply now to be considered for what is a superb chance to take the next step towards Marketing Management.
- Content Management
- Press Releases
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job