BCL Legal is a specialist legal recruitment consultancy. We dominate the market in the Regions and we're looking to grow our market share in London. Established in 2003, our success has seen us expand so that we now employ over 60 people, including a Business Services team in Manchester. We are particularly proud of the fact that we have been recognised as one of The Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For for three consecutive years, finishing 35th this year. We are now looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to drive awareness of our brand both online and offline.
This is a superb opportunity to make the move In House with a market leader. We don't want to be too prescriptive with the brief for this role - as BCL's Marketing Executive we want you to be able to shape it to a large extent; but with that we need someone with the experience and know how to take a lead and work autonomously. That said, the role of Marketing Executive will see you responsible for the coordination of all marketing activity including strategy development, content creation, social media management, paid social, PR & events. We are looking for an original, creative thinker with a strong digital bias who will be responsible for the production and delivery of content across multiple channels. It is highly desirable that you have some experience of the Legal sector; experience of the recruitment sector would also be advantageous. As Marketing Executive, you will report directly to our Operations Director.
What We Offer
· A role with considerable autonomy and strategic importance - you will be a critical role in helping us to develop in this crucially important area. S
· If you're coming from an agency role, this Marketing Executive role will allow you to really play a pivotal role inside a dynamic, forward thinking organisation. With us you'll really be able to work on long term projects and exert influencer.
· We are market leaders with a strong brand, superb data and an understanding of how digital makes a business great - you'll have the opportunity to build on a very strong foundation.
· We have modern, bright offices in central Manchester.
· We live by our values and have developed a positive culture - as witnessed by our Sunday Times Awards.
· Pay will be commensurate with experience.
If you would like any further information please contact Rob Barklamb, Director of Talent, at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer