The position of Marketing Executive is for a boutique Wealth Management and Advisory business based in Stansted. The role will cover all areas of marketing for the company. Initially this is a part time permanent vacancy, 3 days per week with a view to more days as the role develops. You will need familiarity with the financial services/wealth management industry.
The client has a strong reputation for providing top levels of services to its individual and family clients who seek advice on specialist matters. They have grown over the last 10 years through reputation and referrals and are now looking to improve their marketing capabilities to bring about further growth and improvements in services to their clients and prospective clients.
The key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Manage customer database - utilising customer research and social media, amongst other things
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure content is delivered to clients on time.
Maintain and update website content
- Help develop a social media strategy with the marketing director
- Develop and drive the social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagrametc) to engage with stakeholders and generate leads
- Write and generate content for PR/social media
- Work with and support colleagues with presentation material of various formats.
- Organise and manage client events and seminars
- copy write for educational and informative articles for clients
- Liaise with the firm’s Brand Agency
- Social media monitoring, identify key themes and trends
- Create social media plans
- You must ensure activities are brand and industry compliant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience within a similar social media role
- Experience of measuring and analysing social media activity
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys responsibility
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Experience of developing and implementing social media content plans
- Have previous Marketing or Communications experience, ideally in Financial Services
- Have customer database experience
- Be highly personable, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Be competent across Microsoft Office applications
- You will need familiarity with the financial services/wealth management industry.
Package: £30k to £35k pro rata dependent on experience, holidays 22 days, DIS, Personal Health Insurance and a fantastic working environment with free parking.
- Marketing Strategies
- Social Media
- Wealth Management
- Marketing Copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job