- Market-leading provider of events and business media
- Marketing Executive role working in a team of eight marketers
- Supporting the sponsorship and delegate sales teams by generating marketing leads
- Working on email, website, social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Central London (Zone 1) location
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an ambitious marketing graduate that is looking for their next step in marketing. The Marketing Executive role will support the existing team with executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to help drive numbers of marketing leads for the sales team. The team currently work on email marketing (Eloqua), social media, website and paid advertising campaigns to help them reach the right audiences and attract the leads needed to drive revenue for the business. The successful candidate will have excellent copywriting skills, knowledge of email marketing (ideally automation), website marketing and social media. The ideal candidate will have a marketing degree or marketing qualification, be a clear and confident communicator and be ambitious with a drive to learn and develop their marketing career.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Supporting the current marketing team of eight professionals
- Developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Delivering qualified marketing leads to the delegate and sponsorship sales teams
- Learning and developing skills on their Eloqua (soon to Pardot) marketing automation platform
- Liaising with key stakeholders and reporting to them on campaign successes
- Writing tailored marketing copy and content
- Assisting with ad-hoc responsibilities as and when required
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
To be considered for the role of Marketing Executive you must have:
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Email marketing experience (Eloqua/Pardot is a plus)
- A relevant marketing or business degree
- Be career driven with a positive attitude
- 12 months plus in a B2B marketing role
- A commercial and analytical mindset
- Understanding of website and CMS systems
The Company: This media, publishing and events business has a portfolio of products across several exciting verticals. The business is situated in central London and offers a competitive salary as well as additional benefits. Already an established business, they are looking to continue growing from strength to strength.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Basic Salary - £23,000
- Bonus structure - £3,000 potential
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job