Marketing Executive, Didcot, £25,000 - £30,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a successful organisation who are world leaders in their specialist field! My client was first established over 40 years ago and has been growing ever since.
The role of Marketing Executive has the following key responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of integrated marketing communications activities through a combination of direct origination and co-ordination of specialist agencies. To provide periodic support for department - wide activities including training courses, events, new product launches, price list updates and competitor activity monitoring.
- As Marketing Executive, you'll be part of our global marketing team and an essential part in telling the organisation's story. You will be responsible for generating great content that addresses each buyer persona at the different stages of their buying cycle across multiple platforms.
- The role will also manage the website, develop and deliver the social media strategy, facilitate the generation and update collateral and provide support for events, seminars and exhibitions.
The successful candidate will have worked within a marketing environment for a few years and ideally will have Level 4 CIM qualification.
In addition, my client is looking for the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic, and proactive person willing to take responsibility for a wide range of activities and disciplines
- Have a great customer focus and be able to provide a world-class service to both internal and external customers
- High attention to detail
- Ability to draw conclusions/make recommendations from varied and complex data
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office programmes
For more information and to request a copy of the full job description, please apply online.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).