Marketing Executive - Exeter
This is a rare opportunity for a professional and commercially minded Marketing Executive to take a positive and exciting step in their career. The Marketing Executive will bring their skills and expertise into this varied and fast paced role working for a large South West organisation who are market leaders in their sector. With a wide range of responsibilities including implementation of marketing plans and producing high quality digital and offline content, this is an opportunity to be an integral part of a small team, reporting directly into the Marketing Manager. This is a rare opportunity for a Marketing Executive to really build on their skills and experience.
Duties will include:
• Managing and creating quality and innovative web content.
• Working with the Marketing Manager and other key personnel to support the roll out of the agreed marketing plan.
• Delivering engaging email campaigns using Adobe Campaign alongside approved company documents and material.
• Liaising with approved suppliers to book media and create collateral in line with the marketing plan.
• Providing feedback on performance of web pages & individual marketing campaigns, providing recommendations for improvement.
• Attend marketing meetings, issue minutes and amended plans.
• Liaising with PR agency.
Skills and experience:
• You will ideally have a marketing qualification, or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
• You will have exceptional organisational skills and be able to manage time effectively.
• You will be a creative thinker with analytical capability.
• A real team player you will also have the confidence to work under your own initiative.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and be eager to contribute to the continued success of developing an established and well-known brand. Based on Exeter outskirts in large, modern offices this is full time position working Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job