Marketing Executive, Birmingham. Salary to £25,500 pa.
We are working with a large Automotive company in Birmingham who have an immediate requirement for an experienced Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
Responsible for supporting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns, managing many smaller-scale projects and ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day marketing support functions to help drive the line with corporate objectives.
- Supporting the Communications Manager in the delivery of national marketing campaigns; responsibilities spanning print, TV, digital and social media.
- Owning and managing delivery of smaller scale projects and tactical activity; supporting other teams (e.g. Events and PR) with their marketing or asset requirements as and when necessary.
- Developing product brochures.
- Managing phased development and delivery of revised CRM email programme.
- Developing content and supplying assets for national website
- Supporting the Communications Manager in development of processes to improve, streamline and simplify how to plan and execute marketing activity
- Supporting Communications Manager in budget management.
- Minimum two years of marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques, concepts and media channels.
- A demonstrable interest in the automotive history and a clear ambition to build a career within the industry
- Proactive, motivated self-starter; demonstrating energy and initiative to drive continual improvement and progress within the role
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, free parking, subsidised canteen, BUPA medical insurance, BUPA cash plan and pension.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global brand, if you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return.
- Marketing Campaigns