Our Client are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to provide full-time support to the Head of Marketing across the marketing mix on the UK’s fastest-growing property auctions brand, working as part of a team of 4. This includes development of online and print collateral, digital marketing, campaign development, PR, and the management of agencies and suppliers.
The role also involves working as part of the wider group marketing team. The Group is a national group of property and financial services companies, including national coverage in estate agency, estate management, mortgage broking, insurance broking, residential surveying and auctions.
You will be keen to contribute to projects at every level, managing, implementing and evaluating auction marketing campaigns across the UK.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of Marketing Executive:
- Assisting in the development of the auctions marketing strategy.
- Development of tactical marketing campaigns to generate auction lots.
- Shared responsibility for brand consistency across Auctions.
- Helping to generate positive PR and award wins for the brands.
- Working alongside Group Digital Marketing Executive to maintain the Auctions website, including SEO.
- Development and analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with external agencies, providing clear briefs to maximise returns.
- Negotiation with media owners, printers and other providers.
- Prioritising time and budgets by brand with guidance from Line Manager
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line Manager.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Relevant degree-level qualification or experience in Marketing.
- A proven track record of experience within the industry.
- Creative thinking.
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experience in financial services, property, estate agency and lettings.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Time management and ability to prioritise
- Problem solving and decision making
- Design skills and knowledge, including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
Would suit an applicant from:
Brand Management, Digital Marketing, Campaign Manager, Direct Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant, apply now.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Mix
- Development and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Property or Finance knowledge