- Work with the Marketing team to plan, budget and schedule the Marketing Strategy
- Support the execution of UK lead generation/marketing campaigns across digital and printed channels for all products and services; including PR/trade advertising.
- Create and implement regular e-newsletters to both internal stakeholders and customers/prospects
- Responsible for supporting the company’s sponsorship of Trade Exhibitions
- Responsible for updating company website,
- Managing the company’s Social Media strategy; creating regular content that reinforces the main marketing campaigns and company positioning
- Act as brand guardian to ensure corporate brand guidelines are followed in all company communications
- Take ownership of marketing collateral management; ensuring all marketing assets are accurately filed and catalogued,
- Ensure projects are completed to budget and in-line with overall schedule
- You will hold a relevant degree in a marketing discipline
- You will have at least 2 years experience in a marketing position
- Strong communication skills
- Able to use all Microsoft Office Packages
Our client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please do not hesitate in applying to be immediately considered.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business