My client are leaders in their industry and currently have an opening for a marketing executive to join them on a 12 month maternity contract to start asap.
This role requires a highly motivated, organised and meticulous candidate with excellent digital marketing and graphic design skills. A broad knowledge and understanding of digital marketing will be essential with the capacity to create engaging and graphically strong integrated marketing campaigns to be used across all channels of the business, online, trade shows and creating online marketing campaigns across all digital platforms.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Design marketing materials; work on a wide variety of creative assets (both print and digital) such as posters, POS, adverts, postcards, leaflets, packaging, presentations and brochures, creative assets for the website, emails, social, paid advertising, etc.
- Listen to feedback, amend designs, propose and share ideas, working in close collaboration with peers and marketing teams
- Print production; organising quotes for all printed materials, liaising with internal stakeholders and printers
- Develop and manage a strategic timing and graphic plan and design digital creative assets to support the strategy across all digital channels, web, email and social platforms.
- Design and upload website Sliders/Banners
- Design and upload Social Profile Assets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Design Email Header and Creative Assets
- Design website/blog creative assets
- Ad Hoc Design where required
- Design, build and distribute emails using a number of email broadcast platforms
- Create digital assets including email headers in line with Email Marketing Strategy.
- Website Administration
- Uploading images to the website(s) as and when required, update on-site content on a regular basis using the CMS and ensuring all site content and creative meets usability standards.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web/digital properties.
- Primary point of contact for website user issues, reporting to Head of Operations if unsolvable
- Proofread and post all web content, including basic HTML formatting
- Coupon management
- Website Merchandising
- Manage Website Product BBE's
- Upload Products to websites
- Publish/Un Publish Stock
- Merchandising/Ordering of products based on analytical insight, stock levels, sales and in line with marketing campaigns
- Coordinate new product launches with the Product Development Team
- Ensuring deadlines are met in a timely and organised manner is critical to this role - you will own the delivery of marketing communications in line with the marketing calendar and seasonal occasions.
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Excellent digital marketing skills, with a specific emphasis on email marketing, website trading and merchandising
- Excellent experience using graphic/design packages (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent understanding of email marketing best practice
- Experience using a variety of email broadcast platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Creative thinker with excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with others
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
Salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job