Provision of Marketing support and ideas to deliver and develop business opportunities from the existing client base, new prospects and identified targets. Assist the Marketing Director and work with other Marketing Executives, fee earners and support staff in the implementation of marketing strategy across multiple teams and offices. This role places particular emphasis on event management, database management and digital marketing. Provide support to the lawyers and staff within the identified areas where necessary to improve their existing approaches to marketing activities.
Key Duties and Contributions (Competencies)
- Event management: co-ordinating delivery of seminars, lunches, workshops and other events across the firm. This includes planning, invitations, developing supporting digital or hard copy materials and managing responses. Some events may require the Marketing Executive to work early mornings or late evenings to set up or manage events.
- Data management and administration - assist with administration and practical rollout of the firm’s newly purchased database (Tikit Connect), encourage its use across the firm and continue with maintenance and usage thereafter.
- Digital Marketing experience. The candidate should have experience of delivering social media campaigns through LinkedIn and Twitter, ideally with paid for advertising experience. Knowledge of, and ideally confidence in, Adobe Suite software including Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator and After Effects or ability to demonstrate aptitude to learn skills required.
- Website - maintain website using CMS system and where necessary though liaison with external designers.
- General administration.
- External communications and PR. Use social media to promote news and disseminate news stories, eg through the website, LinkedIn, Twitter and Passle, and promote amongst teams. Liaise with PR agent to identify opportunities for external press and manage PR across relevant teams and projects. Maintain up to date PR records.
- Maintain a full suite of up to date materials produced in-house according to firm-wide brand guidelines (b) work with an external design agency to produce materials for specific projects as required.
- Internal communications - prepare and distribute progress reports, minutes and action points. Assist with the production of materials for internal circulation.
- Project/campaign management - plan and execute discrete campaigns (e.g. co-ordinate groups of fee-earners, prepare materials, manage mailings, events and follow-up activity, and regular reporting)
- Directories - assist in gathering submissions to legal directories and tracking schedule
- Assist in developing opportunities, e.g. analysis of financial reports and Tikit Connect data to identify possible cross-selling opportunities and new targets
- Delivering the events programme, attending events and delivering specific projects on time and to budget
- Successfully managing on-going, day-to-day tasks such as database maintenance, mailings, website updates alongside managing and progressing projects.
- Production of high-quality, accurate data and marketing materials to support campaigns and events, as well as maintaining full and up to date suite of materials.
- Ultimately, the assisting in delivery of marketing support for the firm strategy.
- The role will be supervised by the Marketing Director.
- The role has no direct reports, but requires team work with other Marketing Executive and colleagues across the firm.
- The role requires the ability to take ownership of specific activities, projects and events - it therefore involves a level of autonomy and initiative and the ability to make decisions within a certain set of parameters.
- Budgetary responsibility is limited to allocated amounts for specific projects/events.
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavour to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.
- Digital Media
- Marketing Executive