Marketing Executive required for company based in central Maidstone. Working in a small team you will be assisting the Marketing Manager with the following duties:
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Update and maintain the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Increase the social media reach.
- Maintain online exhibitor directories.
- Carry out occasional telemarketing to our list of clients to encourage conference and trade show attendance.
- Write and distribute press releases and email marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in B2B PR (in-house or agency), editorial or marketing environment, dealing with conferences and exhibitions.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand the difference between writing for print, online and social media platforms.
- Experience in CMS (WordPress)
- Good understanding of SEO and social media marketing.
- Educated to A-Level/Degree standard in a relevant subject - English Literature/Media/Marketing.
- Confident in speaking to people in person and on the telephone.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good team player
Great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced company. Salary £18-23K depending on experience.
- Social Media