- Excellent digital opportunity!
- Massive UK based publisher
- Bourne, Lincolnshire
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest publishers in the UK and be part of a rapidly growing, ambitious team.
We’re looking for someone to come and lead the digital marketing function across a growing portfolio of websites, apps and printed magazine brands. This role requires working knowledge of web content, SEO, email and social media campaigns.
- Develop and coordinate multiple campaigns at one time, often to tight deadlines
- Devise inventive strategies and tactics to reach new audiences, drive traffic and increase engagement to generate revenue
- Develop commercial relationships with key clients and manage one member of staff
- Analyse and act upon audience information and success of existing campaigns while managing budgets and effectiveness against KPIs
- Create web optimised content for website and social media
- Analyse and report on success of campaigns while managing budget and effectiveness against KPIs
- Creative and innovative approach
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Analytical and numerical, as well as creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse and act upon audience data and information
- Passionate and driven individual!
If this sounds like you, get in touch. Contact Max at GoodEgg digital today.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job