This ambitious company is looking for a strategic and creative Marketing Executive with a broad range of demonstrable marketing skills including content creation and social media. This professional services company, based in Bushey, is looking for someone with creative flair who comes from a B2B or B2C background. Both would be ideal but that isn't essential.
The role consists of a mix of online and offline marketing as well as website management, writing exciting content and bringing new ideas with innovation to push the company forward. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating awareness of and developing the brand
- Communicating with target audiences and building and developing customer relationships
- Helping with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Producing creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Running social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Conducting market research
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Administrative duties
You’ll have previous marketing experience, relevant qualifications are desirable but not essential.
If you’re interested, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job