TVH Marketing Solution have a unique and exciting opportunity to work with their client who are based in Berkshire.
The Marketing Executive will have to influence every element of the creative and media strategy for one of the UK’s largest DRTV advertisers.
Working with leading, London based, creative and media agencies and a short and supportive management team, you will be planning and implementing multi-million pound TV campaigns to generate direct and digital acquisition leads for two household names in the direct to consumer insurance market.
There will be stakeholder management, internally and externally, will be core to the role as your monthly media planning, delivery, optimisation and analysis will lead the generation of cost effective leads.
The successful candidate will be passionate about marketing and be looking to develop their career in a fast-paced environment.
They will be interested in the whole media mix (DRTV, paper and digital) and be excited how they can consider all these channels in the DRTV planning process.
• Brief and manage the creative development and print production process.
• Maintain campaign tracking tools, including TV telephone matrices.
• Manage creative testing matrices and manage creation with external and internal design partners.
• Manage the creative delivery and Financial Promotion approval process including proof reading copy amends.
• Review and communicate competitor and market activity updates.
• Support the Marketing team in developing and actioning research campaigns and Proposition Education (PR) campaigns.
• Budget supervision and processing.
• Present campaign performance to UK Leadership Team.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• Experience of delivering acquisition marketing campaigns.
• Demonstrable target achievements in a marketing or sales role.
• Passionate about marketing, brands and communication strategy.
• Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills.
• Briefing and management of media and creative agencies
• Experienced using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of response psychology and creative development processes.
• Acquisition Copywriting.
• Exposure of delivering acquisition marketing campaigns and internal communications projects.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a very progressive team that are seeking to secure a practiced marketing executive who wants to enhance their career.
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Analysis