A fantastic opportunity as a Marketing Executive has arisen at a leading global professional services company based in Manchester city centre. The role is a maternity cover for 12 months so the ideal candidate will be immediately available and have previous experience working in marketing.
The main responsibilities of the Marketing Executive are the following:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in both the development and implementation of the company's business marketing plans, which could include ad hoc support for overseas businesses
- Management of client paid and corporate advertising
- Producing regular high-quality content, including researching topic ideas, copywriting and publishing finalised copy
- Producing marketing collateral to underpin the delivery of the marketing plan
- Organising and coordinating exhibitions, seminars and events
- Write and edit social networking content for key accounts
The ideal Marketing Executive will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience to all elements of marketing is desirable
- Strong project management, copywriting and administrative skills is desirable
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must have excellent academics
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a background in marketing who is keen to further their existing commercial acumen. The ideal candidate will be immediately available as the role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Please contact Lucy Rothwell on or email at if you require more information.