- Market leading post qualification training course provider
- Supporting the marketing team in generating leads
- Email marketing experience and excellent copywriting skills are a necessity
- Join a business who will offer training and development
The Role: This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive to work across an exciting portfolio of products including legal sector training. The aim of this role will be to help generate leads for the business and work on campaign briefs that are presented by clients. The Marketing Executive will have excellent copywriting skills, knowledge of email marketing and an interest in developing the company's social media presence.
- Development and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Testing around email campaigns - looking at click-through and open rates
- Executing campaigns across social media with the aim of building a strong presence
- Writing tailored copy like promotional tools to support the sales team
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities including SEO & PPC
- Strong email marketing experience (with HTML experience a plus)
- A relevant marketing degree / marketing qualification (CIM, IDM)
- Be career driven with a positive attitude
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- 2-3 years' experience in a marketing role preferably in events
The Company: This Company are a leading post qualification training courser provider.
They are looking for someone who will be cool under pressure and provide new ideas that will help the business go from strength to strength.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £26,000-29,000
- Excellent company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job