Global media business is looking for a membership marketing assistant to support the Head of Membership Marketing in the delivery of the marketing strategy. Working across a variety of brands guiding customer acquisition and renewals through innovative marketing campaigns.
The role is ideally suited to a high achieving graduate with a desire to work within marketing or marketer looking to expand their skill-set and deliver the end-end marketing strategy across campaigns/channels with the opportunity to drive social media marketing.
- Reports into: Head of Membership Marketing
- Help develop and execute the comprehensive marketing plans aimed at customer acquisition, retention and lead generation
- Works closely with the acquisition and renewals sales teams and editorial to ensure campaigns are customer-focussed
- Contribute to the strategies and plans to support growth of licence subscriptions
- Keeps abreast of the on-going competitive landscape through marketing and product analysis and proactively recommends appropriate adjustments to marketing plans.
- Works with editorial to create compelling content-led campaigns to source and nurture prospects and engage existing members.
- Ensures marketing campaigns are data driven. Work closely with the data team to ensure member & prospect data is fit for purpose; overseeing data capture, data quality and tracking.
- Works with the design team on the execution of all campaign tactics.
- Works with the events marketing and editorial teams on cross-promotional activity.
- Assist the renewals & engagement team with the existing renewal process and analyses results to make recommendations to marketing surrounding renewal efforts.
- Works with the editorial and online teams to create and maintain compelling web pages.
- Expands website presence to better support acquisitions and renewals on an ongoing basis.
- Works on search engine marketing and social networking media initiatives.
- Genuine interest in campaign management and digital marketing (proven experience within corporate environment)
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Strong aptitude to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Capacity to present information and respond to questions from colleagues
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job