The Marketing Executive will review and coordinate all marketing activities and employer branding across the business, and work closely with the Sales team and all internal functions in growing and developing the Celestra Client Portfolio, carrying out key activities across campaigns, social media platforms and CRM.
The successful candidate will ideally be in a similar role, have a passion for Sales and Marketing and be looking for an opportunity to grow within the Company.
The hours of work are full time, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Developing a content plan and further develop Celestra's social media communications
- Responsible for uploading and responding to social media content and posts
- Writing and uploading regular blogs to our website and social media platforms
- Creating content such as infographics, posters and job adverts, template documents and presentations
- Managing the data on our CRM system. Ensuring data is regularly updated via the dedicated template, and create a monthly CRM report
- Creating campaigns using information that is updated from previous campaigns
- Attend site visits to conduct video case summaries and site photography
- Liaising with the Project teams to determine site availability and creating required briefs
- Managing headshot photography for all staff at our photographer's studio
- Uploading blogs, case summaries and job adverts and new team members onto the Celestra website
- Assist the Sales team with presentations, case summaries and other supporting materials
- Build rapport with agencies and internal functions to achieve results in activities
- Attend to Marketing trade shows events
- Any ad-hoc tasks from other members of Celestra
The successful candidate will have/be:
- In a similar role, Marketing communications background/experience in B2B
- Experience of managing social media channels and website content
- Marketing related qualified or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with the flexibility to manage and prioritise numerous projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flair for conceptual thinking, with good creative judgement
- Proactive and solution driven
- Ability to work on own initiative and a team player
- IT literate
- Travel may be required on a non-routine basis, with a handful of overnight stays
Celestra offers 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), Caprica benefits including gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee Assistance programme, contributory pension, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
Celestra is a successful and dynamic company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none. We won the award for Best Private Business 2016 at the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards.
Celestra is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive
- Sales & Marketing Leadership
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job