A leading legal training business are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their established Marketing team. This is an exciting role for someone looking to progress their marketing career in a fast-paced environment and with a high level of responsibility. The ideal candidate will have a strong marketing background with experience of managing several campaigns at the same time utilising a range of digital and offline marketing channels.
The Marketing Executive will:
* Execute Marketing campaigns to drive traffic to a large number of courses, conferences and online training programmes
* Production of content-based marketing to increase engagement with clients
* Work with the database team for the selection, segmentation and maintenance of data to increase effective targeting, response/conversion rates as well as new data acquisition
* Maintain content on the website and report on it performance, informing on strategic updates
* Tracking and recording of marketing spend whilst monitoring ROI of each channel and campaign
* Working closely with the sales team to generate leads for in-house training and membership
Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
* 2-3 Years proven marketing experience
* Excellent written English with ability to write strong copy.
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics
* Very high attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
* Background of creating innovative marketing campaigns utilising the full marketing mix
* Educated to degree-level or equivalent
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: https://in/alex-jones-aspire