Marketing Executive / Assistant - This is a fantastic position for anyone with marketing experience wishing to expand their knowledge and progress within a growing Entertainment company.
As Marketing Executive your key responsibilities will include developing marketing strategies and campaigns, assiting the Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager, drafting press releases, updating the website(s) and social media pages and event planning.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
This is an expansive position in a fast-paced environment where the right attitude is rewarded.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Working alongside the Marketing team in organising various projects
- Conduct market research and analyse reports / questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc..) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Help design and place advertisements
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience within a marketing environment
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Excellent communication and people skills
Office Hours - 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri
Based in Hadleigh, Benfleet
- Drafting Press Releases
- Press Releases
- Web Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Online Content