Up to £25,000
Manchester City Centre
We are working with an exciting retail and leisure company based in Manchester City Centre are experiencing rapid growth! With an extremely busy year ahead, they are looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join their team. They need a creative ideas person and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment. With this being a brand new role there is lots of room for progression and to really make a difference.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with all marketing campaigns.
- Combining commercial awareness with creative execution, keeping the target customer at the centre of all creative solutions
- Contribute to the execution of all marketing campaigns in line with the central marketing strategy, ensuring creativity and innovation is at the forefront of all campaigns.
- Contributing to marketing strategy and brand development
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of web content
- Writing and proof reading copy
- Industry research and reporting
- Developing and maintaining campaign performance, keeping all administration information and customer database up to date.
- Identifying regional and national direct marketing campaign opportunities, including non-traditional direct marketing media types.
Skills, experience and qualifications desirable:
- Ideally educated to a minimum level 2:1 in a marketing, PR or English/Journalism related degree or equivalent practical attainment
- Photoshop skills
- Experience in a social media role/content writing
- Time management and organisation skills
- Good communications skills
- Experience in PPC, SEO and email marketing would be desirable
- Persona traits; adaptable, creative, forward-thinking, responsive and passionate to learn
If you would like to hear more please send your CV to or apply now
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.