Marketing Executive - Teddington - £23,000 - £25,000
I am currently recruiting for a global, forward thinking, leaders in their field organisation based in Teddington for a Marketing Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious marketing team to to work 50% of the time on their global expansion and the other half of the role supporting on special projects across the business - from key initiatives such as their Marketing for Change and their quarterly publication.
I am looking for an energised person to develop and manage key relationships and project manage. You will be integral to the growth of the business.
- Support in the roll out of our global expansion working across membership, events and partnerships.
- Supporting on projects across the business
Help support and execute the international expansion strategy - overseeing the development of the existing hubs worldwide with support from a Marketing Assistant
Manage external relationships with their membership agency in Singapore and India and their event partners
- Oversee the event management of all events across their global hubs (six to ten per region)
Sponsor and Partners
- Project manage sponsor and partnership agreements across the hubs working working with the Commercial and Head of Global
The ideal applicant
- Have a minimum of two years marketing experience
- Organised - think five steps ahead and allow for variances in time zones
- A natural project manager with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously - a problem solver
- Numerical and analytical mindset
- Be commercially driven and professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- event management