This award winning professional services firm is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing team in High Wycombe. This is a brand new role to work alongside the Head of Marketing on a full range of marketing activities while also supervising the Marketing Assistant.
- Working across the firm’s business and private client practice areas
- Event management for a targeted seminar programme and hospitality events, as well as ad hoc client dinners/lunches, awards ceremonies, and internal training.
- Developing a social media programme (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), implementing the programme and monitoring performance
- Creating new, strong content for the regular newsletter, delivering insightful client prospect communications
- Identifying trends and opportunities in the market, acting swiftly to create marketing initiatives to promote the trend / opportunity.
- Building local/regional brand awareness through sponsorship of local events, advertising and PR initiatives.
- Other marketing activities such as maintaining the firm's website, marketing databases, and formatting brochures and articles and also has quite a large focus on Digital.
- Managing individual project budgets and ensuring that costs are kept to these budgets.
- Working with the Business Development & Marketing Assistant to develop CRM processes for monitoring and recording relationships with clients, contacts and prospects.
- Assist in the management of our professional services network.
- Increasing our activity within our International Law firm network.
- Degree educated
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Previous experience gained within a Professional Services firm
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
- Law Firm
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job