Are you looking to be part of a vibrant, expanding educational company? Do you have a degree in Marketing or a professional qualification?
Then Smart Moves have the perfect role for you!
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an inclusive, forward-thinking employer who is on the lookout for a creative, professional Marketing Executive to join their team. You will be responsible for promoting the employer’s services, planning events, creating marketing projects and ensuring relationship building.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Supporting the senior marketing manager in meeting objectives; developing and delivering tactical plans in accordance with marketing plans, target lists and strategies.
- Lead on the day-to-day running of the training jobs board to successfully support the nurturing of a pipeline of potential student into jobs with our employers. Increase employer engagement with the site, building relationships to help them make full use of the platform, ensuring they have relevant and engaging content uploaded.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver marketing plans to attract potential students and employers to the platform.
- Reviewing overall performance of the training jobs board ensuring insight and KPIs are used to ensure the effectiveness of the channel.
- Create written content for websites, emails, blogs and profile listings with the ability to tailor style and tone appropriately based on the audience and the channel. Review existing content and suggest changes with a user centred approach.
- Input into and support the delivery of ad-hoc marketing projects and campaigns, assigned by the marketing manager.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, including colleagues in digital, brand, business development, international and learning teams.
- Work with external stake holders including creative agencies, third parties and suppliers to deliver marketing campaigns and projects.
The ideal candidate for Marketing Executive:
- Consistently executes their duties with initiative, insight and integrity
- Marketing degree would be beneficial and previous experience within a marketing and digital marketing
- Confident presenting to large groups of people, enthusiastically and concisely with a sound knowledge of the professional services and membership organisations; desirable
- Able to meet deadlines, manage conflicting workloads and multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with a creative and innovative outlook alongside good IT and digital skills
Interested? If this role is what you’re looking for, don’t miss out…apply today! We’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Communication Skills
- Event Management
- Relationship Management
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job