An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of my favourite award-winning clients based in the West Midlands to join their marketing team as the Marketing Executive. My client, a company operating within the Property and Construction industry is excited to be looking for a passionate and driven individual to join the team.
It is an exciting time to be joining this client as they are experiencing rapid growth with a busy year planned as we move in to 2018. Having just won an award and implementing some exciting projects it is set to be a big year for this company. As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for helping develop the marketing strategy and implement this, working closely with the Marketing Manager and team.
Key day-today tasks will include:
- Assisting with developing the marketing strategy and hands-on implementation of this
- Working closely with an external PR agency; identifying and briefing in good news stories and managing these relationships
- Event management; taking ownership for launch events including logistics, communications and attendance of these events
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive on digital communications
- Analysing marketing activity and reporting on this to the senior team, making recommendations based on the analysis
- Keep up-to-date with the market place and advise on trends and changes
- Work closely with the Graphic Design agency and brief them on all creative, managing the process to ensure they are working to timescales
- Creating content for email marketing
- Ensure that the sales team have the materials that they need
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills and able to manage external agencies, while working closely with internal colleagues
- Willing to travel - there will be some travel across sites within the region
- Experience in assisting with developing a marketing strategy
- Commercially aware
- Enjoy meeting new people and engaging with the local community
- Keeping up to date with the industry and using this information
- Proven experience in reporting on marketing activity and being confident in making recommendations based on this.
This role would suit a Marketing Executive with proven experience in the full marketing mix looking for the opportunity to join a well-known B2B company at a busy and exciting time.
In reward for dedication to the role you will receive a salary of up to £28 000, company car, bonus and pension scheme. Not only will you receive this competitive package, but you will be joining an award-winning company who are experiencing growth and cannot wait to bring in a Marketing Executive to share this with them. This role is commutable via Warwick, Stratford- Upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Birmingham and Coventry.
If this role is of interest, please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment.
Marketing Executive, up to £28 000, West Midlands
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job