Ringdale has been supplying innovative technology solutions to our clients for over three decades and currently maintains offices in the United Kingdom (Burgess Hill), United States, Singapore and Japan.
FollowMe from Ringdale is the complete document output management solution, which provides unrivalled flexibility for organizations looking to reduce costs, increase security and improve the efficiency of their printing environments. As a highly scalable solution working with output devices from any printer manufacturer, FollowMe ensures usability and adaptability within diverse printing environments, supporting both host and office printing.
This role is right in the heart of things, helping to integrate and communicate, and drive continual improvements in how we execute, measure and optimise our marketing campaigns. There’s a focus on demand generation with this role, however, you will also be heavily involved with content and campaign creation meaning an adaptable creative flair is a must.
- Help with the planning and execution of demand generation programs and activities
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure they have the right tools and information needed to drive demand. This will involve writing engaging and creative content, so strong copywriting skills are a must
- Work with external agencies to design and create marketing collateral where appropriate
- Co-ordinate marketing programs, campaigns and associated budgets. Creating targeted successful email marketing campaigns will be critical
- Event Co-ordination
- Commercial (B2B) marketing experience, preferably in the technology sector
- A blend of both creative and analytical skills
- Experience working with CRM systems and marketing automation tools
- Strong skill with core MS Office applications
- Superb attention to detail, and a proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and an exceptional team ethic
- Ability to influence and drive consensus
Our benefits include:
- A genuine work life balance
- 23 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job