We are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of our Accountancy Practice client, who after a period of considerable growth, is expanding their existing Marketing Team in Manchester.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Assist the Marketing Manager and the rest of the marketing team with the implementation of marketing initiatives that reinforce and strengthen the firm’s national strategy and progress towards the firm’s stated objectives.
• Implement the marketing activities as directed by the Marketing Manager.
• Support the maintenance of the database of clients, ensuring contacts are kept up to date and relevant activities are recorded.
• Prepare and distribute direct mail and e-shots to clients, prospects and referrers.
• Assist with the collation and distribution of press releases to relevant publications in conjunction with the marketing manager and agency.
• Identifying potential PR stories and drafting, issuing and following up press releases.
• Organise seminars, corporate events, advertising and sponsorship under the guidance of the Marketing Manager.
• Work with the central team for graphic design to produce collateral and promotional items.
• Work on national marketing campaigns and initiatives as required by the group.
• Ensure the intranet pages are up to date for the region.
• Ensure the company is represented at key networking events.
• Attendance at quarterly meetings, including providing an update on marketing activities relevant to support the Directors and business development.
• In liaison with Marketing Manager and national marketing team help to co-ordinate the roll out of national marketing initiatives to progress the firm’s marketing strategy.
• Report to Regional Marketing Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A desire to or currently working towards a Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma qualification.
• Would ideally have professional services experience or relevant B2B marketing experience.
• Ideally knowledge of the types of accounting and financial services provided to SMEs, private individuals and large scale corporate bodies, and an ability to learn quickly on new subject areas.
• Knowledge of all elements of the marketing mix from campaign planning to implementation and follow up, including direct mail, advertising, seminars, literature production, digital, social media, PR, networking
• Analytical ability to maintain effective budgetary control, monitor performance results and produce campaign reports.
Communication / Key Skills
• Communication (oral, electronic, written):
• Clear and concise and able to liaise and build good relationships at all levels.
• Able to liaise in a professional manner with senior personnel.
• Strong writing/presentation skills.
• Commitment /Attitude to work:
• Plenty of initiative and excellent organisation skills.
• Able to work within teams and across team/divisional structures.
• Flexible and able to react to change and prioritise accordingly.
• Committed to delivering excellent levels of service at all times.
• Able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• Project management.
• Ability to work autonomously.
- Marketing Executive
- CIM qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job